My days at home are officially over. I went in for a Dr. appt. Thursday a.m. to find out that I'm dilated to 3cm. and 70% effaced and he said "no going home for you!" I'm officially in the hospital until these babies are born--we hope to keep them inside for at least another week or so.
I have new weight estimates for the babies, though:
Baby A: 5 lbs. 3 oz.
Baby B: 4 lbs. 15 oz.
Baby C: 4 lbs. 9 oz.
They are growing great and I can barely walk, so I guess being here is the right thing. I'll keep you posted...
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Julie-I hope you are able to make it the week you have left. Baby A is almost as big as my first baby was. Plus two more. You are awesome and both Dick and I wish you well.
What a miracle that you were able to stay home as long as you did. Hurray for the home stretch! You're in my prayers.
You are awesome and so close ot having them in your arms. They are GREAT sizes. I remember my first shower after the twins were born in the hospital, I remember laying on the bottom of the tub and stretching a real stretch in what seemed like forever. I can't wait to see pics of them and I wish you and your family lots of luck and love. You are truly blessed!
I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now. Best of luck for a safe delivery and healthy babies!!
Hang in there!! Can we stop by and visit you tomorrow! Email me and let me know where you are? What treat can we bring you???
Wow! I can't wait to hear from you. Tyson showed up at my door last Saturday to tell me that you were in the hospital and I cannot stop thinking about you. I'm praying for you and want you to know that I love you and hope all is the best it can be for you!
I just heard that your 3 bundles of joy were born last night. It made me cry! Congrats and I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear their names and hear your details. CONRGATULATIONS!!! YOU DID IT!!
Post a Comment