Sunday, November 09, 2008

Finally!

Hey everybody! It's Haylee, and my mom told me to post this...

We have 3 tiny new little members to our family of 6!!! Mom had the C-Section on Wednesday, Nov. 5 around 5:55pm and we welcomed Hannah Jane, Bella Grace, and Eden Hope Tate to our family!!!

Hannah (A): 5lbs. 4oz. 18"



Bella (B): 4lbs. 9oz. 19"


Eden (C): 3lbs. 15oz. 17.5"



They are so cute! These pictures say it all, don't they??
<3>

22 comments:

Lindsey said...

WOW Julie! WOW WOW WOW! That is amazing! They are all beautiful and perfect. Great job and carrying those little ones around and being so careful. That is why they all look so great! AND BIG! Can't wait to hear more! I want to know how you plan on telling them apart initially!! Do you have bracelets for them? TATTOOS?

Emily K. said...

Yea! They are FINALLY here! Congrats, we are so happy they are healthy and beautiful. Julie, you did good! I can't wait to see them, call on me any time for feeding, changing, shopping, whatever!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Oh my gosh they are sp perfect! What beautiful names. What is your take do you have identicals or fraternals or both? The biggest looks like she ahs darker hair then the other 2. Well your family is very blessed! How are you doing?

Liz said...

Congrats! What BEAUTIFUL girls! I'm most happy you're done with your miserable pregnancy. So wonderful. Let us know what we can do!

Marrdy said...

Congrats to the whole family. I heard these three angels were here and am finally glad to see how beautiful they are!!

LadyCarma said...

Haylee, thanks for doing what your mom told you to do, giving us a peek at the pretty little girls. We are so happy that everything turned out well. We are still praying for them and for your mom to get her strength back. Great pictures.

rebecca said...

What darling triplets!!! So, the fun begins:D I wish I was there to help, but we'll send a little care package soon. We are so happy for your family! Truly this is an amazing miracle and no doubt many will follow. Lots of love from the Menzies!

the Roberson family said...

Julie- Congratulations! Your babies are so beautiful. I am so happy for you and Dave and your other children. I have a little cold and so I have stayed away from the hospital even though I really, really wanted to come and give you my love. Please take care and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Love you.

Ali said...

Congratulations! They are darling! I am so glad they are healthy.

Anonymous said...

Chal is so thrilled to share his birthday with these three little princesses! They are so precious! We can't wait to meet them. We are so happy for you guys. We love you so very much!
Congratulations!!! I hope you are walking easier these days! *winks*

Claire Stowell said...

Congratulations! I love you and am so happy for your family!

CLaire

Lana said...

Julie is a superhero!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!

Amber H. said...

SOOOOO Cute! Congrats, congrats, CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear how you are doing! Love you guys!

~Pam said...

congrats to you and your family. What great birth weights for triplets! I hope you get some rest in the hospital before everyone heads home! Love you guys.

Courtnie said...

Congrats Julie! I have been watching your blog just waiting. . too nervous to call I guess. Anyway, I want details! How big are they? They are so cute and I love the names. Hope all is well and you are adjusting to 3 new babies as best as you can (wait, is there any easy way to adjust to 3 new babies?!)!

Monika said...

Congrats Julie! I am so happy for your family!

Emalia said...

YIPEEE!! They are SO beautiful :-) I Love their names too :-) Big Congratulations to your family!! We are so happy for you all. :-)

Jen said...

So cute! Congratulations!

Rebekah said...

that is so amazing! what a fantastic job you did! they are all sooo beautiful!

The Bach 10 said...

There so cute, i can't belive there here your so lucky!

Tami

Rachel said...

YEAH! Congratulations! They are darling (but I wouldn't expect anything but from those cute Tate's). So glad all is going well and I can't wait to visit. Take care and again Congrat's!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Are they home yet? How are you all doing?