Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HOME

We just want to take a minute to announce that our beautiful babies are HOME!!! Hannah came home this past Saturday and Bella and Eden followed one day later on Sunday. It has taken me a few days to get this posted through my bleary, sleep-deprived eyes that can't see the computer keyboard clearly. There has been much feeding, much diaper-changing, much baby squawking, much baby-holding, and MUCH JOY! The doctors have given us strict orders to protect these little preemies through RSV season, so unfortunately we won't be putting them on display anytime soon! In fact, we can only allow a few caregivers to help with the babies. We are, however, allowed to receive meals and house-cleaning support from whoever we want! We'll be setting that up soon. (Also, you're welcome to take our older children out of the house to do something fun!) We'll post more pics soon. For now, back to sleep...

7 comments:

Liz said...

Yea....I would love to bring you dinners. Let me know when you set that up.

Lindsey said...

THey look WONDERFUL Jules! Great job! Glad to see they are OUT and HEalthy!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Hey it's Katrina from Book Club. Janna gave me your blog becuase I was dying to see the girls and to see how you are. I am so glad you are home so the girls can be close to each other. I love that heavenly spirit that newborns have. So am sure with three it was so strong!

Anonymous said...

It brought tears to my eyes to see you holding those 3 little bundles of joy. How very awesome and wonderful!

Marilou said...

They are beautiful! Congratulations :)

Staci said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a blessing! I am looking forward to helping in any way that I can! Take good care!

Marrdy said...

Congrats again and I am so glad you are all home.