
My cute sister Ashley came up from L.A. to spend a week when she was between jobs. We had fun just hanging out. I was worried that my bedrest lifestyle would bore her, but she said it was a nice change from her busy one!

The PREGO mamas! Megan and I are about to pop.
So by special request from my cousin Staci I am posting a picture of my belly pre-delivery. This was taken about 2 1/2 weeks before I delivered, and I actually grew 6 cm. in that time, so it's not a complete reflection of how large I actually was...my final measurement was a whopping 57 cm.! But I refuse to post my bare belly pre-op picture on the net for the world to see, so this is all you get! Notice my sis-in-law Megan's cute belly at 1 week overdue. Mm-hm. She's about 1/3 my size and I am only 32.5 weeks along. Well, who said life was fair?! I got three babies and she only got one!





1 comment:
You are beautiful. In my opinion, nothing is a beautiful as a mother about to give birth. You are an amazing woman - giving birth to three daughters all at once, being home with them and all the care and nurturing it takes, and even finding time to post a blog with pictures. Thanks for the uplift to my day.
Post a Comment