Thursday, November 27, 2008

3 weeks old


Eden Hope
Bella Grace

Hannah Jane

We had a weigh-in at the Dr.'s office on Tuesday and the babies are all gaining weight! Hooray! All our feedings are paying off. Hannah now weighs in at 5 lbs. 8 oz. (18.5 in. long), Bella weighs 5 lbs. 6 oz. (19.5 in. long), and Eden is up to a whopping 4 lbs. 6 oz. (18.5 in. long)! It is so encouraging when preemies gain weight! It won't be long before they will be tying their own shoes, then running off to school, then asking for the car keys...okay, let's just work toward 6 pounds for now!

8 comments:

LadyCarma said...

They look adorable. How blessed to have the weight gaining! Are you nursing as well as bottle feeding? Bless you and I keep all of you in my prayers.

The Bach 10 said...

You all look just fabulous!! Our thoughts are with you! Are you getting any sleep?

lindsay Roscoe said...

They all are so adorable! I love seeing them! The carbed is riot, it's amazing just how small they can be. My small twin was 4lb 9 oz and only 16 inches long. I held a normal size baby the other day and he was so tiny, I thought how could my babies have been smallerr then this. Well think how cute they will be when they are all running around. It is hard to remember how blessed you are when you do not get a whole lot of sleep, but you are really are a special fsamily to be entrusted with 3 babies at once. My burning question is.. are Bella and Edan identical? I know Hannaha isn't she looks alot darker but the other 2 girls look like atleast from the pics that they could be twins.

Staci said...

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! WHAT A BLESSING TO A WONDERFUL TATE FAMILY! MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS!

Staci said...

P.S. Hannah looks so much like you Julie! What fun to see! They are all gorgeous!

Ames Family said...

They are darling Jules. I can't wait for my sleepover. Is tomorrow (tuesday) night good?

Marrdy said...

They are beautiful. Hope you're starting to feel a little normal...well,maybe in a few months!

Emalia said...

Oh my goodness they are growing so fast!! I can't believe it's been three weeks already. I'm so glad that they're all doing so well.