
Okay, I know it is incredibly fascinating for you all to actually know someone who is pregnant with triplets. I also know that you are all SO curious to see how big my belly will actually get! And some of you live far away from me and keep emailing me asking for pictures. It's nice to know that someone is enjoying my growth! By popular demand, here are new pictures of my 30 week belly. By the way, I now measure almost 46 cm, which is the equivalent of 6 weeks overdue for a single pregnancy. Yesterday my doctor told me about a twin delivery he did last week where the gal measured a whopping 54 cm.! It made me feel not quite so huge.
BY THE WAY, DID YOU NOTICE THE CALENDAR TODAY???
IT'S OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN SO EXCITED TO ENTER A NEW MONTH! NOT EVEN WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND I COULD HARDLY WAIT FOR MY BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS! NOT EVEN WHEN I WAS ENGAGED AND WE ENTERED THE MONTH OF MY WEDDING! NOT EVEN IN ANY OF MY LAST 4 PREGNANCIES--THAT EXCITEMENT PALES IN COMPARISON! IF I COULD JUMP UP AND DOWN, I'D BE DOING THAT RIGHT NOW. WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUMP UP AND DOWN FOR ME A COUPLE OF TIMES, OKAY? YES, JUST LIKE THAT....THANK YOU!





7 comments:
Julie, to me, you look FANTASTIC! Seriously. I am amazed. Good luck... we think about you all the time!
I love the pictures. You are the picture of health, I think. Thanks for sharing them. I did a few jumps for you. I check your blog every day, and pray for you more times than I check your site.
Thank you all for praying for me! It means so much! I'm sure that's part of the reason my babies are still safely inside and my body isn't threatening labor yet!
I'm impressed that you still have any maternity clothes that fit you. Most pregnant ladies talk about just wearing mumu's and sweat pants at the end because there's nothing else (I might also be one of those women I speak of....) Here you are, measuring further along than normal ladies and you still have stylin' clothes. I won't use the typical "You're such a cute pregnant lady!" phrase. I HATE that! PS...I love your kitchen. I'll reserve the cute comments for that. :)
Love the pictures. You are so beautiful and I am amazed about your babies. I think of you often and pray that you can get support and help so you don't worry about the little things. What are some things you are doing with your "DOWN TIME"?
You look fantastic! I agree about the stylish clothes comment. I never looked that stylish with any of my normal pregnancies. I wish you the best of luck with the deliveries when it comes time. You have a fantastic family and are very blessed!!
Julie you look GREAT!! It is really not fair that you do not gain an ounce anywhere but your cute tummy! My body is so generous and shares all of the LBS with my arms ... legs ... chin ...and even my nose! I am so glad to hear you are doing so well! My prayers are with you too! You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment