Friday, October 03, 2008

New Measurements

New Measurements
Yesterday we had an ultrasound:
Baby A: 3 pounds 15 ounces!
Baby B: 3 pounds 10 ounces!
Baby C: 3 pounds 7 ounces!

The doctors are amazed because each baby measures bigger than gestational age. Having delivered large babies in the past (Ben was 9 lbs. 13 oz. at 39 weeks and Tanner was my smallest at 8 pounds at 38 weeks), I keep trying to convince them that I cook 'em fast. Now they are starting to believe me. We are on the home stretch, and this is the LONGEST home stretch ever.

And my measurements?
30 weeks today and 47 cm! Ugh!

6 comments:

Marrdy said...

Home stretch Julie. This is really exciting! Congratulations on your patience. And you do STILL look fabulous. (Even if you still measure 47CM)

~Pam said...

Julie, you really do look good, you don't even have a puffy face! You're amazing!

The Bach 10 said...

Congrats to you! keep hanging in there!

the Roberson family said...

I loved seeing you the other day.. you and your family are really amazing and I can't wait to see those three little girls! Hang in there my cute little friend!

haylee ann (: said...

I CAN'T WAIT MOM!!!!!!!

ashrather said...

Wow I am getting so excited to see you next weekend! Ilove you!