Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still here

32 weeks--49.5 cm., but why don't we just call it 50, okay?! At this point, what's the difference?

Ouch, it ALL hurts.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow.. .an inch a week.. Grow babies grow!

Janna Hassell said...

Hey jules!! I finally checked your blog! Fun to see the progress on the site even though I have been tracking you all along by phone or in person. You are such a strong, amazing woman and I am so proud of your strength and determination. I hope these last few weeks are great for you and that you are buoyed up by the Lord and strengthened by him. i love you tons! Thanks for being such a special friend.

Janna

Marrdy said...

I cannot imagine how 49.5 CM feels. I will take your word for it that it hurts. I think 38 CMs hurt. You are so strong. I am in awe of you. We love you and keep you in our prayers!

The Bach 10 said...

We for sure have you in our prayers as well. Hang in there and remember it will be over pretty soon??