
SOCCER BOYZ!
Tyson and Ben love soccer and even though I can't go to their games this fall, I love seeing them in their cute uniforms! I miss sitting at the games in the cool autumn air watching my cute boys kick and run and kick and run! There's nothing quite like kids loving sports on green grass in the fall!





2 comments:
I love this time of year too. My grass gets greener and the air just feels so cool and refreshing. When October hits, I think to myself, "This is why I moved to Utah" I don't miss the heat from NV. If you have free time and I could bring my kids to visit let me know. We could do some laundry or watch a movie or play a game or just visit. Hang in there!!
I couldn't agree more. I am missing fall here so much! I wish I could feel the crisp air and see the leaves change and fall. There is something so great about change and its not changing here.....Well I guess I complained about too much rain and snow in Ohio now I need to tolerate too much sun. I think I'll take the latter:) Cheers.
NH and I think you look great! Nh particularly likes ben and ty in their uniforms. Cheers
Post a Comment