Friday, October 10, 2008

Bigger still...

31 weeks: 48.5 cm.
Doctor Terry is letting me stay at home for another week. This is the most unbelievable, challenging, body-changing physical experience I've ever had! My back hurts and walking is a huge chore. Not to mention getting up out of bed to make my nightly pit-stops. Thank goodness we have a bathroom close to my bed!

9 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

I love reading your blog. Something about multiples that is exciting. I really can not imagine 3 in my belly. 31 weeks that is so great and you are so close to being done. I am glad you have a bathroom close too, there is nothing quite like making your body roll 17 times out of bed to go to the bathroom again half asleep. Just think the second those girls are here that part will be over. If you have time or can stay sitting up long enough you should check out www.wilkinsonquints.com it is amazing

LadyCarma said...

You have probably done research on multiple births, so here are my questions: how many weeks do most triplets stay in the womb? and, how many weeks is the doctor hoping you will keep the babies inside for healthy birth weights? At the last ultrasound, they are all getting to be a good weight, right? Keep me posted, and I keep praying.

rebecca said...

You're almost there! Love and prayers, becky

haylee ann (: said...

ITS OCTOBER!!! MOM, 2-3 WEEKS LEFT!!! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!!!

oh, i don't think i'm gonna transfer to SOJO anymore. :D / :( But I am going to live.

Staci said...

Thanks for sharing your amazing adventure! Love and prayers are with you and your family! Looking forward to helping you out any way that you need! Hang in there!!

Staci said...

p.s.. LOVE Dr Terry!!

Marrdy said...

Wow, Julie! You are amazing. Hang in there. Tomorrow you will be at less than 60 days. And soon those three babies will be in your arms. Our thougths and prayers are with you!

The Bach 10 said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Seriously if you need any help just let us know and we can come over!!

Rebekah said...

HI! I met you at the pedicure book club. I just wanted to say that I agree with you, that you are so blessed to get to have three beautiful little babies all at once! What a strong woman you muct be. I hope everything proceeds as it should! We will miss you at book club this month!-Rebekah Camblin