Saturday, January 03, 2009

More from the photo shoot


We had so much fun taking these pictures...these cute babies made us giggle. When I put those daisies on their heads we cracked up so much! I'm so grateful they cooperated so we could get this cute photo. I'll treasure it forever!


This is little Princess Eden. Hannah fell asleep quickly but Eden and Bella took a while to fall asleep. Once they did Heidi started snapping photos quickly!


Beautiful Princess Bella (who wouldn't sleep). I'm thinking I should've made sure there was a flower or bow on this cute bald head!


Princess Hannah slept like an angel and Heidi was able to get multiple photos of her in the buff. She has the most hair so she can get away without a bow on. She is so dainty that you can tell she's female without any bows, can't you?!



I couldn't resist! With them arriving so close to Christmas we had to do one of them in stockings! They are definately this year's Christmas gift to our family.




5 comments:

pan x 8 said...

OMGosh!!! My little girls have a newfound obsession with your little angels!!!

rebecca said...

What a great photo shoot! A sweet sight for your tired eyes:) Thanks for sharing. Your 3 little princesses look like they fit right in with your beautiful family.

lindsay Roscoe said...

SO beautiful!! your photographer did a fabulous job capyuring your little beauties

Courtnie said...

So cute Julie. I just showed my mom (I am visiting her) and we think they are so adorable. Glad my bows could make it into the stocking picture. Very precious!

Ali said...

All the pictures are adorable!! Your girls are so cute.