Monday, December 29, 2008

First photos


Eden, Hannah, Bella


Guess what?!! We got the first photos back from the babies first photo shoot! Aren't they so cute? Yes, we put them out in the snow...our friend Heidi is such a great photographer! You can check out her blog at www.heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com.

9 comments:

Ames Family said...

That picture is so cute! I can't wait to see the rest.

Sarah

Lana said...

I LOVE THEM!!! I can't believe how sweet that is!!! :) Thanks for posting that!

rebecca said...

Beautiful!!!

Staci said...

SOOOOO cute!!! They are beautiful Julie! Looks like you are all doing well! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Courtnie said...

Cute pictures Julie. I want to see more! :)

Marilou said...

Those are such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

SO ADORABLE!!! I can't even imagine your life right now but I am sure happy to see those darling little babies!!!!

Marrdy said...

I love these pictures!

pan x 8 said...

How beautiful!! They are such treasured blessings from heaven!