Monday, December 15, 2008

Sisters


Thought of the day:

My sister Lisa is coming with her family today (all the way from Orlando, FL) to meet our babies and spend a couple of weeks! Hooray! My heart is jumping for joy and it has been so difficult to go through this experience without being able to share it more closely with her! I'm so excited I can't even sleep, and in my condition that's pretty monumental!

So my thought is this: I'm so glad that I finally could give Haylee some sisters, because sisters are so important! I'm so grateful for all of my sisters (including the in-law variety). I love them all very much! And I think it's wonderful that these three little babies will always have sisters to share their lives. It's all wonderful!

4 comments:

LadyCarma said...

Amen! to the joy of sisters. Not only did I have two blood sisters that I totally loved, but when I married I got more sisters. My older sister (by fifteen months) came to visit me in Texas in October. It was as if we haven't lived a thousand miles apart for the last 36 years! I am so grateful for all the "sisters" in my life, for I call all my neices and friends my sisters too! Enjoy your time together!

rebecca said...

So true. It's wonderful to have multiples of each. We have an inkling that Wes is an answer to Thomas' MANY prayers for a brother. Despite the age gap, they are buddies at heart. Our girls are close too...I love it!
Lisa looks so much like Ash in that photo it's uncanny. Have a wonderful time!

Marrdy said...

Sisters and sister in laws are wonderful!!

ashrather said...

Its exciting to have sisters around but I have to say (with a joking tone) I never received such a warm welcome....