Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1 month old


Eden is in the back, Bella in the middle, and Hannah up front.


I don't know if you noticed, but Hannah has socks, Bella has one sock, and Eden has no socks. That is pretty much about how it works around here. We think it's pretty awesome that they're all dressed!

So we're finding out that keeping the girls in matching outfits is no small task, and we've pretty much given up on it. But I did manage to get them all in the same outfit for about 3 hours before one of them wet through it and needed to be changed, so I hurried and snapped some shots! Here they are at 1 month old, finally fitting (well, kind of fitting) into Newborn-sized clothing!

10 comments:

the Roberson family said...

They are so beautiful. They look like little angels. I am so happy for you and Dave. You are both two of the best people and we love you and wish you a Merry Christmas.

Marrdy said...

What beautiful girls. I love the fact the socks are all different. Just like these three beauties!

Marilou said...

They are adorable. We are so happy for you :)

LadyCarma said...

Two terrific pictures of three adorable babies, looking so healthy and cute. Thanks for taking the time to take the picture and post it for all of us that can't come and see them in person.

Claire Stowell said...

I want triplets now! I am so amazed at y our ability to feed and have fluid intelligent thoughts to blog!

Love you,

Claire

pan x 8 said...

Julie, your triplets are beautiful. You go girl, you done good!!! Hope you are catching at least half a wink of sleep!!

The Bach 10 said...

Great to see your little 3 are doing so well. Love the pictures!!

Emalia said...

They are so stinkin' cute!!! Love those outfits. :-)

lindsay Roscoe said...

Oh they are all 3 just so adorable! They grow so fast..one month already jeez where is the time going?! they sure are cute all dressed in their matching outfits. I agree with hte person that said thank you for taking the time to post pics and thoughts, I love to see them and hear your thoughts.

Jessica said...

They are beautiful! What a task to keep infants in matching outfits! Good luck!