Sunday, December 07, 2008

Thought of the Day

Today's Triplet Mom thought of the Day:
My sister Lisa is in Italy on vacation with her Yah-yahs (translation: best girlfriends). I'm invited. I'm missing it because I'm busy. I'm jealous of her. I can't help it. Even though I'm living a different dream, hers sounds pretty wonderful right now. In between my sessions of breast-feeding and pumping, I imagine her travels. I bet she is seeing beautiful sights like the leaning tower of Pisa, the Colleseum, and Michealangelo's David--ooh la la. She's having the time of her life. I had a small taste of independence before I got pregnant and my youngest child was 4. It's gone now, and I think it will be a while before I make it to Italy with Yah-yahs. Lisa, put me down for 2020. I'm busy until then.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Julie it was great to see you at the wedding last night You look beautiful for being sleep deprived! I'm sorry we are not all in Italy. Please check out my sister-in-laws website...peekaboophotos.blogspot.com I know your adorable family would be the cutest models ever. Merry Christmas Brittany

Anonymous said...

Hey I stalk peekaboophotos...how funny...anyway...I don't know how you are surviving and I am grateful that you have some time to have a jealous thought! *wink* I can't wait to see you and those beautiful girls...and see your dreams!!!

The Bach 10 said...

Put me down on that invite list for Italy too. I will be busy as well until then. I fly free with Delta and may have some buddy type of passes that can help with your expense!

I was thinking next week my husband is in New York for a day and thought of taking all the kids if they have a direct flight just to see the sights for a few hours! With Tucker 8 months already I feel ok with a quick trip.

I was thinking of going to Africa in April because SLC has a direct flight then. But now with the Colera outbreak not sure if now is a great time. Maybe we will have to go to somewhere else??

Good luck with sleep.. get it whenever you can even if it is 4pm and your thoughts may be on preparing dinner. Think of yourself at this time as hard as it is and get some well deserved rest.

Can't wait until sick season is over and your babies are bigger we could all come help you out and visit!!