Sunday, January 18, 2009

Guess who learned how to smile???


This is the sight you might see at any given moment during the day at our house. Bella's in the middle, hands raised as if to say, "Here I am!" You might notice the matching outfits...that lasted for about one more hour after this photo was snapped before Bella had a blowout and they no longer matched. When we're short-handed, the babies will lay intheir boppies and we'll prop bottles and they'll all eat together! These girls will never be alone in life, that's for sure.

Eden is grinning back! She's a fiery little gal, full of energy and spirit! She might become the "ring leader" of the three.

Hannah is all smiles for this photo. She is the "grunter" of the group and is the gentle soul. I think if she could, she would constantly wrap her arms around her sissies and hold them near.

Bella didn't want to smile for this photo shoot, but we'll catch her on film soon. She is the calm spirit of the three--the best sleeper also.

Lovin' these little girlies!

We're so excited to begin to have some positive feedback for all our hard work! Hooray...they're finally smiling back!

4 comments:

LadyCarma said...

Isn't it fun that at this young age, you see personalities. You are an astute mother, and I love how you take the time to keep us all informed and posted on the girl's developments. Thanks for sharing their smiles. It made my day.

Marrdy said...

What cute pictures. I so love your sweet descriptions!

pan x 8 said...

So cute! so cute! so cute!

Hooray for smiles!!

Amanda said...

They are absolutely adorable! Julie, I would love to come over some time and help relieve you for an hour or two to get some work done, sleep, work out or just take some time off. Will you shoot me an email and let me know if I can help you out?? I do have my kids going off track with school next week but when they go back, I would love to help you..

amanda@parkcitytravel.com