If you checked my blog on April Fool's Day, this is what you saw:
So I'm freaking out and little self-conscious to tell you that we have news. We are expecting again in October. I don't even know what I'm going to do! We're going to have 8 children...what on earth is going on...april fools! Gotcha!
I usually let April 1st pass me by without much ado, but I just couldn't resist! Thanks for being good sports! The truth is, there will be no more Tate children to add to this Tate family. I think this pregnancy aged me about 15 years in mind, body, and spirit, and hopefully someday I will rebound and be myself again. I remember years ago Elder Neal Maxwell performed a sealing in the temple that I had the opportunity to attend. His family-planning advice to the young couple was to have as many children as would maintain the physical, emotional, and mental health of the mother. Good advice, don't you think? (Actually, if I were to really carefully heed this advice, I probably would have stopped after Haylee and Tanner! Oh well, too late now!)
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
ahhh!!! I have to admit you did get me- and then I saw the last 3 words!
Wow. I was actually sucked in a little bit. Not cool. :) Love the baby bumbo pictures by the way, so adorable.
Oh.My.Gosh. I totally believed that. That was a good April Fools trick!
I was freaked out for you!! It can happen!!
I was so excited for you and read this just today which is not april fool's day so you really got me!! Can't wait to get together again!!
Ok so I was more shocked that the mother of triplets with no sleep was having enough sex to actually get pregnant again...hilarious joke!!!
That was a good one Julie!! The whole time I was reading it I was thinking "Are you kidding me?"
Post a Comment