Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gear I Can't Live Without


The Exersaucer!!!


The BUMBO CHAIR!



The Boppy Pillow




The Binky (Soothies for our gals)





The Swing (It's worth the $$$ to get the one that swings in both directions!)

I think it's time that I share some pertinent information with you all, especially those of you who peek at my blog and you're expecting triplets. There are some things that I can live without, but these items make life possible because I have 3 of each! The girls have recently begun to play in the exersaucers, and I actually only have 2 right now. So if any of you have a great one I could borrow for a few months...
The bumbo chairs are also a recent addition to our daily routine. They can only sit in them for about 15-20 minutes right now, but I imagine that will get longer as they get stronger.
The swings have been PRICELESS! Need I say more? I have three, and I have needed three and used all three many, many, many times!
And the Boppy pillows? Well, I have had one since my 2nd son was born, and I have used it more in the past 5 months than for the rest of my babies combined! With multiples it's all about where to place a baby so that it feels cozy when you have to attend to another, or take your monthly shower or something like that.
And I know the "Soothie" binky you get in the hospital is unsightly, but my girls love them, and so I love them! They prefer them to any other binky so we're stuck with them. I just wish binky straps were easier to find for them!

5 comments:

Liz said...

I've got one (it's a bit banged up, but still good) if you want it. Let me know. I could drive it out this weekend. I would only need it back in about a year. Call me if you want it.

Marilou said...

They give out Gumdrop pacifiers at our hospital, which are made by the same company that makes the Soothie, it has the same nipple design, but comes in different colors and the base isn't a huge circle so you can see their faces! My babies love them. Here is the website: http://www.gumdroppacifier.com

Marrdy said...

Some really great new things for babies now days. I would have loved those bumbo chairs!

Ames Family said...

Hi Jules,

Anna has the binki catchers for the soothie blue binki's at her house. They will work. They are in a sack with tons of Avent bottles. Glad the exersaucers are getting used! Anna has one of mine at her house for you to use.

Jill said...

Call me when you're ready to sell one of your swings. I'm in the market very soon.