
Look out world...here comes the Tate family!

Tyson on his roller blades

Tanner pushing, Ben on his bike, and Haylee on foot

Dave, Tanner, and Haylee with the babies
We went for a family walk on Conference Sunday between sessions because the stormy Utah weather finally subsided long enough and the sun came out! We had a great walk and we finally snapped a picture of our ENTIRE family together! We are quite a sight coming up the road--traffic moves out of the way! I love this family to pieces. It's so much work to be the mom, but I adore all these children and wouldn't trade any of them for all the riches in the world! Dave and I agree that we have an AWESOME family!





6 comments:
You do have an amazing family. Such cute kids!
Great picture. What cute smiles you all have! Except the babies, darling little angels sleeping. Thanks for sharing.
Sooooooo cute! I loved your april fools joke too. How funny are you. I hope you are doing well and still sleeping through the night?! :) By the way, I can't believe how big your other kids are, especially little Tyson. Cute little guy!
I love it! I have the binki catchers for you as well as about 6 more Avent bottles. Have fun in St. George, wish we were there.
Hey, I was just looking at Sarah's blog and thought I'd pop on over and see your triplets. I enjoyed reading your blog and think you have a beautiful family. Did you ever use those bottle proppers? They saved my life! I was thrilled when my twins were old enough to hold their own bottles. Congratulations on your full night of sleep!
Doesn't it just make you proud to have such a BIG family? I know it does us we love it! It is work but would life be without our wonderful spirits that make evrything worth it!
Post a Comment