Aaargh! I want so much to get in shape but am so limited with what I can do. My triple jogger tires are flat and don't stay inflated and need to be fixed. It seems like there is ALWAYS a baby who needs SOMETHING! I have some babysitters who come over but not all the time, and when they come it's always while I take the older kids to their lessons or something. My house is a mess and needs to be cleaned. Haylee has a great "Tae-Bo" DVD but I'm the type of person who wants/needs to get into it for more than 5 mins at a time to break a sweat. I WANT TO WORK OUT!!! My clothes fit everywhere but from my hips to my clavicle and I want to shrink! I'm so willing to do the work, but can't find the alone time. This is so frustrating.
Later the same day...
Of course, my babies are so cute and sweet but I think little Eden is teething because she whines all day long and really has a hard time drifting off to sleep. She does this cute little thing where she purses her lips and blows spit and rolls her "b's," but I think it's a result of her discontent rather than to be cute. I was so relieved today when my mom walked through my front door at about 2:30 p.m. to help! Hooray for a relief pitcher!
Bella is rolling over now! Back to front, front to back! And today Hannah rolled front to back for the first time! Tonight my mom lined them up in front of the TV to watch Dancing With the Stars and they went nuts! They waved their arms and kicked their legs to the music. It was adorable.
But the exercise thing...well, yes, I managed to get that Tae-Bo video done, even though I had to stop 3 or 4 times during it to attend to babies. Someday I'll be able to go to the gym regularly again, and my clothes will fit and my muscle tone will return, right?
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your frustration. I have only one baby and it's still hard to get to exercise. I hope things work out for you soon. I know at our house nap time equals exercise or get anything else done. I'm not sure how that works at your house. Good luck, may the exercise and time fairy smile down upon you.
IGNORE them! No baby ever died for having to cry or fuss for 30 mins. That is what I did and now they mostly know the routine. I know it seems horrible but sometime you have to to get 5 mins of peace, Plus it will make you feel better all the way around and I promise it doesn't make you mean bad or a terrible mother if anything it will make you a happier mom. Good luck!
You have just had triplets and they are still infants and you are wanting to work out! You'll find your workout groove soon enough! ;p
Don't give up the free time will eventually find you!!
What's alone time?!
Post a Comment