Sunday, May 03, 2009

likes and dislikes

5 things I love about my life:

1. Baby grins (lots of them!).
2. Ben imitating "Roz" from Monster's Inc when she laughs.
3. A true and faithful supportive hubby.
4. Telling my story to other people and watching their jaws drop!
5. My home--today my 11 year old described it as warm and safe and I couldn't agree more. I love it here!

5 things that stress me out about my life:

1. Babies crying and all needing me at the same time!
2. Feeling so disorganized and struggling to get a handle on it.
3. Needing a tummy tuck after stretching my abdomen to 57 cm.!!!! They don't make clothing in the dimensions that I currently measure.
4. Feeling disappointed by fickle friendships--there aren't many, thank goodness.
5. When my children bully each other! I hate it! If you can't be safe at home, then where can you be safe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like and dislike most of those things too. (I know I can't relate completely though!)
We're going to be there for Snowbird week (June 13-20) it would be great to see you!!!
I love these litle snit bits into your life!!!