
Tanner turned 12 on May 10th and since we were traveling to Florida that
day we celebrated his birthday but missed church. This past Sunday he received the Aaronic priesthood and was ordained to be a deacon! Whew! What a bumpy road it has been to get to this point (he struggles with the challenges of ADHD and anxiety disorder) but I am proud of him for making this important life decision and know that he has the power to be a valiant soldier in the Lord's army. He has so many gifts and I'm sure that all the challenges he faces in life right now are strengthening him for the future!
Congratulations, Tanner!





3 comments:
Beautiful. I love this picture too.
Jules I am so proud of him. He is blessed to be a part of your family! You guys are doing a great job. Love ya!
We had a mothers day birthday also. My Lillian had her 8th bday on the 10th.
Post a Comment