Friday, May 22, 2009

I need a surrogate

I've decided that there are so many things I want to post about and so little time to post that I need to hire someone to post for me. Anyone out there who has my writing style, thoughts, experiences, and attitudes who wants to be in charge of blogging for me?

While we're on the subject of people doing things for me, I've heard that there are a lot of great deals out there for parents of multiples. Like I have time to research all that stuff? Anyone interested in researching this, finding the deals, pretending to be me and cashing in on them for me?

Oh, and would anyone like to pump my breast milk for me? And I could use some more sleep, so go ahead and sleep a couple of extra hours this weekend for me. And while you're at it, will you parent my older kids and cook us dinner--since you know about my kids' likes and dislikes and you'll know exactly what to cook? And I could really use a gals' night. Go ahead and go on one of those for me. And time at the gym...maybe you could put in an extra 20 mins on the elliptical or swim some laps in my honor next time you're there! And now I hear a baby crying...go ahead and go pick her up...

Oh, it's so nice to meet someone like you who can do all of this for me!!! Where have you been?!!!

1 comment:

lindsay Roscoe said...

You just need a clone! How do we do that now?