Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bumbo Chairs


Hi there! I'm Eden! I'm in a Bumbo chair!


"So how was your bottle? Mine was superb. By the way, you look FABULOUS with that flower on your head!"



Being a triplet is so much fun! Do you know who is who yet? (l-r: Bella, Hannah, Eden)

Where were Bumbo Chairs when I was caring for my other babies! This is one of the coolest inventions I've seen for little babies, especially multiples, who can play with each other now! I love the picture of Hannah and Bella carrying on a conversation. They sit like this for a while after they eat now and play with toys and interact with each other and have so much fun! Hooray for Bumbo Chairs! I'm a fan!

5 comments:

Courtnie said...

That is so cute! We need to come visit soon!

Marrdy said...

I wish they would have had those when my kids were little too!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Gadzooks they are getting big!

Staci said...

Those are THE cutest babies ever!! Oh Julie! What a blessing! And you are an AMAZING woman! Way to go!

The Bach 10 said...

They look so cute!! Love those chairs. I was going to ask about them!