LAST NIGHT ALL THREE GIRLS SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
Those of you who don't have multiples may have never realized that as parents our night's sleep is only as long as our shortest-sleeper! It makes no difference if 2 of my babies sleep through the night if one of them is up in the night!
But this morning Dave and I awakened after an entire night of sleep to find happy sleeping babies in their cribs! HOORAY!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
WOAH!!!!!!!!! WA HOOOOOOOOOOO. Now THAT is something to get excited about! I hope it happens again soooooon!!! Love ya!
I'm so thrilled for you! That IS amazing, I can't imagine how crazy your nights are. Here's to hoping for more sleep full night!
Congrats! That is AWESOME!!!
Seriously...the peaceful feeling that comes with ACTUAL rest is like no other! Here's hoping that this becomes the norm now. You can also hope!! :)
whoops, I meant to say, "you can ALWAYS hope..." :)
Congratulations! There's hope for our twins :)
Oh happy day!! Oh Happy day!!!
Just the day you have been dreaming about while trying to sleep!!!! Congrats!
Wow, good for you!! It's a small miracle!
Post a Comment