Tyson and Ben love the babies and the triple stroller. We walked on a warm day (55 degrees is warm here) down to Texaco to get donuts and candy. My kids have such good diets, but we had fun! No, I didn't give the babies candy, just the big boys!
Hooray! I found a mom who has 6-year old triplet boys who wanted to sell her Triple Jogger for a great price! I still paid a lot but it will be wonderful as the weather warms up. I have found that it is crazy challenging to get to the gym and so I'm hoping this will be a great way to start to get back in shape. Hopefully my girls will love it as well. (side note: please ignore my hair...the cut was very overgrown and it was VERY windy!)





6 comments:
I love your hair! It might be a new look, but you do it really cute. Great stroller. Do the girls always go to sleep when they are in it? They appear to be sleeping soundly in this photo. Thanks for sharing.
That is a great jogger. I hope to see you someday walking down 13th west with your cute girls and your sweet big boy helpers.
YEA!!! Ia m so excited for you! My double jogger was my life saver with my twins.. LIFE SAVER!! You can get out be in the sunshine enjoy some exercise. It helps every aspect of your life when you have multiples, I think. ENJOY!!
Love it Jules! I also really love your new cut, so sassy. Have a great break in St. George. You and Dave needed a break. I have been thinking about you everyday and you are in my prayers. I love you!
NH and I love that monster of a stroller! It is awsomely huge! Perfect for three little ones and one tough momma! I am glad for you! It will suit you well. Happy walking!
Julie-your baby girls are so darling!! I get updates about your family every once in awhile from Janna or her sister Jen. You have a beautiful family, and I am so glad you are all doing well!
Post a Comment