They're big now!
Hannah: 13 lbs. 10 oz. 24.5 inches
Bella: 12 lbs. 4 oz. 24 inches
Eden: 11 lbs. 6 oz. 22.5 inches
We're pulling out the 3-6 month size clothing! Hurrah!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In this together...
2 comments:
They are growing up too quickly. And what great news that is. Healthy, happy triplets.
Your triplets are beautiful! They seem like so much fun! I know you don't know me personally but a friend of mine recommended I read your blog due to the fact that a few weeks ago my husband and I found out we are expecting triplets. I am completely overwhelmed and excited. I don't know where to start getting prepared! I can only imagine how busy your life is I was just hoping that if you ever have a few free moments could I possibly bombard you with a few questions or any advice you might have? mary.cleverly@gmail.com
Post a Comment