Sunday, September 26, 2010

sorry

So it's 10 p.m. on Sunday night and it was a great day today. My energy is slowly building towards a more normal existence, which is a huge blessing. I didn't have to nap today at all, even though I dragged through the afternoon hours. I'm working with a chiropractor who uses a technique called "Neuro-Modulation," and it's amazing. Truly amazing. Definitely a holistic therapy, but if you're open to that and need help with a health issue, check it out.

Anyhow, the fam is good. We made it through Tate Family photos, which is always an undertaking (with the extended Tate family), and dinner at the Tate's. The cousins got a game of football going and had a ball. It was the first time I have seen ALL the cousins engage in an outdoor game like that and have so much fun. Perhaps this is the beginning of an era?

So here's the dilemma, or apology I owe actually: it just occurred to me that I think Tyson was supposed to give a talk in primary today. Oops. Wonder what happened instead...sorry nice primary ladies who are probably so tired of my kids not preparing for their assignments.

No comments: