Friday, September 05, 2008

Under 100 days!

Yeah! We are officially UNDER 100 DAYS until my official due date. Of course, with triplets you can pretty much assume that they'll be here quite early anyway, so we've probably been under 100 days for a little while, but to have it really be official is quite nice! My younger brother's wife, Megan, is due with their first baby in just 4 weeks (and she's about 1/3 my size) and once her baby arrives then it'll be the final countdown! Our goal is to make it to Halloween, which is 8 weeks away. (You eager moms might want to start getting those costumes put together...)

What will my kids be for Halloween this year? Big brothers and sister!

On a more serious note, you know your belly is getting big when you can't sit with your legs straight in front of you because it just doesn't all fit. I have to sit with them slightly apart so there's room for my belly to hang down. I know that's a beautiful picture, but you're the one reading my blog! Also, the little baby bums are big enough to really press outward on my skin and it's kind of painful! Oh yes, and then there's my grunts and groans every time I try to stand up or change positions. I am going to need a serious massage once this is all over!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Jules - I sure hope everything is going as good as possible! I think I heard that you had an appointment either yesterday or today. Good luck!

haylee ann (: said...

haha nice mom. love you!