Wednesday, August 27, 2008

24 weeks



Here you have it. Me and my girls. 24 weeks along, measuring 38. I'm feeling the pressure and growing out of clothes, but I have over 2 months to go! I'm excited to FINALLY enter my 3rd trimester--that's a welcome landmark! (sorry the lighting in these pics isn't great) Attention kids: triplet pregnancy may be hazardous to your health. Our subjects are professionals, not actors. DO NOT try this at home.

8 comments:

Staci said...

Ok... you are THE CUTEST pregnant girl ever! You are all babieS!! Keep up the great work! We love ya!!

Lindsey said...

You look FABULOUS! I think I am already as big as you at 17 weeks... :) Just kidding.

LadyCarma said...

You are so cute! I am praying the next two months goes as well as these last few. You are my hero!

Unknown said...

Hi Julie!!
I wandered on over from Pam Bennett's blog! You look so stinkin cute!! Amazing times for you and your family! I just wanted to say hi, and wish you the best and say congrats!!
LaDawn Bowman :)

Courtnie said...

Julie, you are still stinkin skinny! You look so great! Hope you are feeling good and I am so excited to see you next week! Still can't believe you are having 3 GIRLS! :)

Marrdy said...

You look so cute! I am sure you will be uncomfortable but dang, girl..how cute are you!?? I'm excited to see the real thing on Saturday.

Emalia said...

Look at that beautiful belly! You look great-even if you don't feel great. :-)

Marrdy said...

Hooray under 100 days!! Time for some ice cream.