My doctor informed me that at 24 weeks he's putting me on bedrest, which doesn't really mean I can't leave my bed, but rather that my activity is restricted to a minimum--no shopping, no walking around, no partying all hours of the night. This is really going to cramp my style! I only have 2 weeks left to live it up.
Needless to say, I'm feeling a little pressure to get things in order. I have selected the nursery colors and am so excited about them! They are not traditional by any stretch, but they will be bright and cheery. Dark pink, lime green, royal blue, turquoise, and orange! My friend Janna Hassell has plegded to help me make the quilts and bedskirts from duvet covers I found, and I know this might seem ambitious to you non-sewers, but it really won't be too tough.
We've picked out some names and since everyone is asking anyway, I'll let you in on them:
Hannah, Eden, Bella, Emmie, Gracie, Summer, Emma, and right now I'm having a mind-block but we have a list of 10 favorites and then we'll mix and match when the babies are born.
We're so excited!
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Love the names, of course I'm partial to Gracie:) My other fav's that we never got to use were Sophie, Lily, and Ruby (remember E. Haight's wife?). You've got a nice list...I love Eden and Summer.
Oct. is right around the corner, Julie! What a journey! We're so happy and excited for you.
Can't wait to see what your nursery will look like. Sounds like a fun one.
Take Care!
Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with when you're on bedrest! I've been on it 3x's and I know how it is. Call me if you could use some help!! Cute baby names and fun colors to decorate with :)
bella eden and hannah :] i LOOOVE bella
i love janna! <3 <3 <3
**haylee**
send me your email address so I can put you on my blog and invite you to mine-Jared made me put a block on it!! pambenn11@gmail.com
it was fun to see you guys the other day, sorry it was under sad circumstances...
What cute colors. And that Janna is such a trooper!! And so talented. Your girls room will be perfect. I hope you follow the doctors orders. I am wondering if the Bella choice has anything to do with Twilight? If you haven't read the series I have the first three books you can borrow. (If you promise to stay on bedrest!)
Post a Comment