So I am now 24 weeks along and measuring a mere 38 weeks along if I only had one baby inside! Needless to say it's getting cramped. I am now seeing my OB/GYN every 2 weeks and the multiple birth specialists every 2 weeks but doing not much else--they have given me strict orders to stay home and lay down! The babies weigh about 1 lb. 7 oz. each and are measuring a few days ahead of schedule size-wise--yeah! Even though that means I'm getting bigger, faster, the real goal here is to give these babies the best start I can.
Physically, well I'll be honest, I'm exhausted all the time. Food goes through me like fuel in a car, meaning the babies burn it all up as fast as I can put it in. I'm supposed to consume up to 4000 calories a day just to feed them so that is quite a challenge. I'll take a photo again soon so you can all see my growing belly! I'm getting big now!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I look 5 months pregnant, and I am Not even pregnant!!!
4000 calories!!! Holy cow! Check out
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/02/apple_dumplings/
This is a link to her sinful apple dumplings. They would be very helpful in your case. Not so helpful in mine, but we'll be making them again for sure. They are delish! I don't even want to know the calorie count, but it's got to be crazy high.
Take Care. We love you!
That recipe link looks like it got cut off, so in case you can't copy it, just go to thepioneerwoman.com, click on her cooking link, and her apple dumpling recipe is under desserts. It's great with a hefty scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
I'm getting so excited with each post, you're going to have to teach Hailey how to post after the babies are born so we can keep updated. Let me know what I can do to help. Cook, clean, run errands, I do it all. Take care!
Three babies. It's hard to comprehend. You follow your Dr's orders and take it easy. Or at least try really hard. Love you!
Julie... you absolutely amaze me! Thanks for keeping us posted! We love you very much! You go girl!!
Post a Comment