
The Step2 Choo Choo Wagon!
I never do this, but I acted spontaneously on an internet purchase. I bought this wagon called the Choo Choo Wagon for my girls today. My reason for this spur of the moment purchase? Well, these have been out of stock and unavailable from the company for several years now, and you could only get them on e-bay for a bazillion dollars used, and ALL my triplet mom friends who have one LOVE them and SWEAR by them. For these babies I have borrowed everything from boppy pillows to carseats to high chairs. I haven't wanted to spend money on top of the hundreds I spend on diapers, clothing, shoes, and all the other baby stuff in 3's that I can't borrow.
But I caved. These wagons went back on sale today from Step2 and ALL the triplet moms are buying them. I'm not just saying that--they really are! On Facebook today it's all the rage! Who bought their choo choo wagon??? I almost feel like in order to stay in good standing with the triplet moms I needed to just buy it! So I did! I'm so happy the girls' 2nd birthday is coming up so I have a good excuse for my splurge! And phew, now I can remain a Triplet Mom.
I hope they will love their new choo choo wagon!






No comments:
Post a Comment