Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Loyal friends are treasures

Dear High School girlfriends,
I just wanted to let you all know that I love you and all you have meant to me in my life. The past little while I have watched my sweet 15 year old daughter be treated so poorly by girls who were supposed to be her best friends. It has been painful to watch, but even more it has made me appreciate the awesome friendships I had. I am weary of the drama of jr. high and high school, but more importantly, I am realizing that the loyal friends I had and still have are rare and I am to fortunate to have had you all in my life during those crazy high school years. It was a tumultuous time enough as it was, but I was so blessed. I treasure you all.
Love, Jules

No comments: