
The entire Halversen Family visited West Palm Beach, Florida in May of this year and we had 7 days of blissful beaching! Of course, I wouldn't say that Dave and I received any R&R, but perhaps we will have some when we are about 80 or so years old.
I met an older gentleman there who was amazed that our entire family would WANT to travel together and that our parents would WANT to have a vacation like this with us. He seemed to think it was a novel idea. Well, sir, let me tell you that we've had our ups and downs over the years as a family, but by and large, we LOVE to vacation together (as long as each family has its own space). We get along so well and I am grateful for such a wonderful family. I hope that one day Dave and I and the kids will be able to share vacations like this one when they have children of their own. We loved it, even if we did need a vacation from our vacation when we got home!
And what an awesome picture to remember this moment in time for the rest of our lives!





1 comment:
You and Dave are going to appreciate R&R more than anyone.
Such a great family pic....I love your family!
Post a Comment