Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TAG

Once again I'm tagged, by COURTNIE, my beloved cousin, who apparently wants to know more about me, so here goes:


A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here's all you never wanted to know:

10 years ago: Let's see, 1998, Tanner was 9 mos., Haylee was 2 1/2, we were watching "Bambi" every day, living in Holladay in a 2bdrm apt by wonderful neighbors who we still keep in touch with. We were building our home in Draper and were so excited! And of course I taught swimming that summer!

5 Things on my To-Do List today:

1. Clean grout (this has been an ongoing process since we have a LOT of Travertine that needs attention!)
2. Pick up kids from school
3. Laundry--wash and fold
4. Workout
5. Make Dinner
I know--I'm pretty exciting today, huh?

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. M&Ms--plain
2. apple slices
3. cottage cheese/yogurt combo
4. trail mix (with M&Ms, of course)
5. Cheeze-Its

What I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off my house and any other debt, buy a Suburban, go see my sisters in Ohio and Orlando, then travel with the kids and Dave

3 Bad Habits:

1. Biting my nails
2. Leaving my shoes lying around the house
3. Running late

5 Places I've lived:

1. Jerusalem, Israel
2. Portland, Oregon
3. Denver, Colorado
4. Fresno, California
5. Draper and South Jordan, UT (I know that's 2, but they are both so significant!)

5 jobs I've had:

1. Gap, Inc. (would you like matching socks?)
2. Medical Transcription
3. Mortgage Loan Processor
4. Swim Coach
5. Domestic Engineer

5 Things people don't know about me:

1. My little brother called me "Philsy" when he was growing up. I'm not sure why, but I babysat him A LOT (I was 8 years old when he was born) and so I consider it a term of Endearment. Oddly enough, one of Dave's sisters still calls me that--go figure the crossover.
2. I have been studying Energy Therapy and have received some certifications in Emotional Release Therapy, Kinergetics, and R.E.S.E.T., a balance system of the TMJ. I haven't started to practice clinically much yet but have worked a lot on friends and family, and it is so cool!
3. When I was 5 my house caught on fire and I ran over a mile from home in my summer nighty in hopes to find help. My neighbors saw me and picked me up on their way home from church and brought me home, and when I arrived the fire was out. I couldn't be near fire until I was about 12 years old. I didn't even watch them light the candles on my b-day cake.
4. The summer I was 17 my friend and I went to 17 concerts! Everything from Def Leppard and AC/DC to Ziggy Marley and Jimmy Cliff to Janet Jackson. It was so fun!
5. I dated 6 different "Daves" before I met the right one! He was the seventh, but the one worth keeping. My friends in high school always told me I'd marry someone named "Dave." They were right!

I Tag: Lindsey Wynia, Janeen Halversen, Haylee, and Sarah Ames

No comments: