Sunday, February 03, 2008


FINALLY...THE VEGAS LADIES!!! Okay, I know this is not what you typically think of when you hear the term "Vegas Ladies," but it perfectly describes our little party group that went to Celine Dion in September! I finally am getting this picture posted to share with you all! If there's one thing I know how to do well, it's GAL TIME! From left, Shauna Kaiserman, me, Marilee Durrant, Janna Hassell, Kristi Larsen, and Sue Carbonell. It amazes me that women can join up from all different connections and bond and enjoy a weekend of fun together. None of us knew every person that came before we left, but we were all great friends when we got home. Maybe next time we'll invite Celine to come. Now that she's not committed to concerts every night, maybe she'll have time.

2 comments:

Ames Family said...

Looks like it was so much fun. I can't wait for Rascal Flatts!! Yay!

Courtnie said...

I tagged you Julie. Check out my blog! :)