
The motley crew!

Cheese! I like dressing up! (Bella)

I don't like dressing up! Get me outta here! (Hannah)

Party Party! I love a party! (Eden)

The happy farmers. We tried to convince the other kids to dress up as crops, but they wouldn't go for it. For some reason it's way cooler to be a ninja (Ben) or a ghoul (Tyson) or James Bond (Tanner) or a princess (Haylee). And of course there is our honorary daughter, my niece Lauren, who is Pippy Longstockings. Okay, Pippy is cool.
So I never posted at Halloween--I just couldn't get it together. But they were so cute dressed as little pea pods that I have to include it even if I am 4 months late. (My girls still haven't had their 12 month checkup yet, and they just turned 16 months. Oh well. They're still alive.)
Aren't they the cutest little peapods you've ever seen?





1 comment:
They totally are and I L-O-V-E the Motley Crew!
Post a Comment