Monday, August 31, 2009

Who are you?

So my cluster map showing who has viewed my blog has been reset because it's been a year since I set it up. I think that's kind of cool. However, it says that 32 people have visited in the past 3 days, all in the US, but no one has left comments or anything and it leaves me to wonder who is viewing my blog!!! Do I know you are you just surfing blogs? Do you find my info interesting? How can I better meet your information hunger? ha ha ha of course I'm joking but really, if you are viewing my blog I'd love a comment or something because I don't get very many and so it leaves me to wonder who out there is reading up on us? Or maybe you're checking to see if I've updated it. Newsflash--I don't have very much free time!

18 comments:

Emily K. said...

Well, you know I'm reading. And you up date WAY more than a lot of my friends who don't have triplets or teenage daughters, or swim meets, and the list goes on. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do. I love catching up on your cute family. I think of you all the time. Thanks for all your inspiration.

pan x 8 said...

Hey Julie, I feel the same way you do! When I stop in.. I like to leave you a comment.. just so you know I did and I was thinking about you! I have a counter on mine and I get so many hits too but my main blogging friends leave comments. I think I'm getting use to the low comment status because a lot of my friends that do read don't really like to comment. So I'm in it for the journaling...

Plus I'm private so I kinda know the group that I have! ;p

Liz said...

I'm reading!

Anonymous said...

Rarely comment...ALWAYS reading!

Cleverly Triple said...

I still check your blog every few days when I have free time...so keep blogging! :)

Amber H. said...

Ha ha, I always read your blog, but mostly in Google Reader, so I probably wouldn't show up in your cluster map thing, but I always like to check in and see how you are doing Ü

Chad and Kristina said...

Its funny because I just did this on my blog too!! I love seeing how other triplet moms are doing!!
Kristina

~Pam said...

I like to read! We miss you guys!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Even if you were not a fabulous writer with great stuff to always say, your blog would still be looked at you have triplets..your interesting to the world now. You update and manage your time better then people with one kid so I would say you are not doing to bad with your time...although it probaly feels like you will neve have any real free time again adn if you stop to look back on your day you would most likely feel like i do and think how in the world do I really get all that I am suppose to get done done? Yet somehow you do!

Emalia said...

Well that little dot on your map over in Florida comes from me! Your girls are beautiful and I just love checking back to see how they are growing and changing.

Marilou said...

I use google reader to keep up on blogs, so I don't know if a dot is showing up from us. Although I'm not as busy as you are, I'm still busy enough that a lot of times I don't take time to comment. I love keeping up though.

Elizabeth said...

Hello Im a lurker, I find your blog interesting because of how you manage your large family (and still find time to blog!). I only have two and I really struggle to journal. Well thanks for sharing.
Elizabeth

Ali said...

I like to browse through many blogs! Yours is one of them :)

Marrdy said...

I have a counter too and not many comments. Much be some crazy blog stalkers out there who come and check things out and move on without comments. But comments make everyone happy. Come one people leave a comment!

Holly & Matt said...

Well since you asked.. I will de-lurke. I'm actually a cousin of Jonathon Browning. I came across your blog one day a while back from Rachael and Jonathon's blog and was fascinated with the fact that you had triplets! I like to read your blog every once in a while to see how you are managing- I'm always thoroughly impressed that you are still surviving!

Chelle Sorenson said...

I found your blog through a friend of a friend of mine, you were due around the same time I was. I like reading about your challenges and hear yeah, echo in my head.

Anonymous said...

Steph Thomas...fellow triplet mom...like seeing others crazy lives I guess! Then I know I'm not alone!! ;-)

Annalise said...

I also follow you in Google Reader (where it says you have 27 subscribers). I am actually your 2nd cousin; our dads are cousins (or is it my dad and your mom? I'm a Carlquist). My mom told me about your blog, and I love to see how your sweet girls are growing up, and am amazed that you blog at all!