Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nine Months!





Do you know who's who yet???
Hannah, Eden, Bella top to bottom

Can you believe the girls are already 9 months old??? They are going to be toddlers before I know it. They are so adorable...giggling and laughing and lighting up when I go in to get them out of their cribs in the morning. I love being their mom. Their personalities are so different and it's fun to see them grow. Hannah is quiet and lovey-dovey, Bella is full of ambition and a go-getter, and Eden is the spunky, party girl, always ready for a laugh! I'm torn between wanting them to grow and develop and wanting to stop time. I always said that it's a good thing that kids grow up fast because if they slowed down I'd never make it through the parenting years, but I'm trying to enjoy every day to its fullest. I crash each day around 7 p.m. still because I don't have quite enough energy yet to make it through an entire day. The other day my mom asked me if perhaps I was having some post-partum depression. Nope, just sleep deprivation and a million things on my to-do list! After all, I'm only one mom.

1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

Adorable!! I love how Hannah stole all the hair!! ;p