Friday, February 27, 2009

Pay It Forward

Pay It Forward
"The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!"I usually don't do stuff like this but commented on my brother and sis-in-law's blog and they will make something awesome so I am excited. I will try my best to create something cool too! :)

(I know I'm crazy to try to do this, but hey, I'll give it a shot!)

3 comments:

tiffany said...

This sounds like fun! I do not have a blog, but I will post it on my Facebook. Your family is beautiful and love the pics of the triplets.
You can email me at tiffanyleepooh@yahoo.com for my address if needed.
Thanks, Tiffany

Marrdy said...

I just saw this on another friends blog...where I was #55. Number 2 is much better! I think I will do this too. Such a great idea!

Melissa said...

Count me in for your handmade gift! I'll copy and paste this on my blog to participate also :) I'm sorry I haven't brought you dinner yet, my pregnancy is to blame. I still want to do something for you though :) I hope all is well for you and your HUGE family. I love the birth announcement...so cute.
~Melissa