
Ever wonder what 12 week triplets look like when captured all together on a sonogram? Here they are! As you can see, one of the babies gave us a good profile shot for this picture, but the others weren't as cooperative. I think the picture gives a good shot of the top of one of the heads, and I can't really tell what the other one is doing. When we scanned them individually we were able to get the full profile, so we know that they are indeed babies! They each have their own sac and placenta, which is a good thing, because they don't share nutrients so each baby can suck nutrients from my body separately without robbing from another. Does this make it more real for anyone? Are you all as in LOVE with them as I am? OK, probably not, but they are so cute! Many of you have been asking my due date--it is December 12th, but we expect them sometime near Halloween. The average gestation for triplets is 33 weeks.





12 comments:
Wow! Beautiful babies! Yes, I am in love with them, like you. I am praying for you all the time. Thanks for sharing the sonogram pictures. I always wondered what it looked like for multiples in the womb. Now I know. Thanks for the update.
I am in awe...what an amazing picture! What a miracle (x3:)). With the gene pool you've got, no doubt they are all gorgeous babies. Thanks for sharing!
mommy i can't wait!
Julie (and Dave) this is so wonderful. They are amazing. I hope you are feeling better. Such a great picture!!
WOW!! So amazing!! What a wonderful blessing for a wonderful family! Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful!!
Crazy jewels! Wow. I love it though. I am sooooooooo excited for you! I know it seems crazy.. but, it was just meant to be!
Oh my goodness!! Seeing all three in the sonogram is just amazing. Are you holding up ok Julie? I saw Ann yesterday and she said the doc's finally found the right drugs to stabalize your sickness. I hope you're feeling better soon. :-)
Wow, what an amazing picture! Hey...I just thought I would tell you about www.tangledandtrue.com. It is an awesome site, and they offer weekly giveaways. Four times a year they do "online baby showers", and giveaway up to a couple thousand dollars worth of awesome baby products. My friend from London Kelli use to be a writer for Tangled and True. You should start checking it weekly and enter for all the giveaways. I won a pair of $50 shoes for Sally a couple months ago on Tangled and True!
i love you guys you rock! love lala halversen
Hey! I am meeting some blogger friends at Sugar House Park tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. First play ground park on the left. Come and see me if you can! I know you are busy with swimming and stuff, but I would love to see you!
Lindsey
This is awesome, Julie! You are amazing! I hope you're feeling a bit better? I would really love to help out if I can, please let me know what you need!!! Way to go...
Wow! Triplets! I think I remember my sister telling me that you were pregnant with triplets! Congratulations and I hope all goes well!
-Ali
ps - I am Ali (Jeppson) Crookston...
Post a Comment