Thursday, May 08, 2008


GUESS WHAT?! I've been REALLY sick lately. In the hospital sick. They say it should only last for a few more weeks, though, so I'm hanging in there. The kids were starting to worry, so we let them in on a little secret. Now we're letting all of you in on it...

9 comments:

Ames Family said...

I have been waiting for this post! I am so sorry, Jules, that you have been so sick. This sweet little baby sure is lucky to have such a great mommy! We sure love you and are so happy for you!

Emily K. said...

That is so exciting for you and your family. One more tot to the bunch! Hope you feel better soon!

haylee ann (: said...

Mom im so happy! It better be a girl!

rebecca said...

Yeah!!! Sorry that you're so very sick, but it's the worth it kind of sick, right? :) This baby is blessed to come to such a wonderful family. Best wishes!

Courtnie said...

Julie!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Keep me posted!

Lindsey said...

WOW! 5 kids! You are my idol! Best wishes. I hope you feel better soon!

Marrdy said...

Oh my gosh Julie (and Dave) I am so happy for you. What a wonderful blessing. The sick part is never fun but the end result is so worth it. Congratulations and Happy Mothers Day!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations Julie! Wow - I bet the kids are so excited! Sorry you've been so sick - I know how miserable that is! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hey ~ would you like your bassinet back for this little baby?