Sunday, November 08, 2009

They Are 1!!!


The babies had their first birthday on Thursay, November 5! We made it through the first year! Now for the second year...

We had the family over for cake and ice cream. It's always so telling to see how babies react to their first cake. Surprisingly, our little sweet Hannah was the one to be the most aggressive cake-eater! And Bella, our adventurer, was as dainty as can be, picking little bites each time. We barely even had to wipe her face and wash her hands when she was done! And Eden, well, she loved the cake and was up past 10:00 p.m., wired from all the sugar. I could've predicted that.
Needless to say, I was completely exhausted by the time the party was over. In fact, I'm still pretty exhausted. Oh, wait a minute, maybe that's from my life, not just the party...

4 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

yay! happy birthday. you make me excited for our trio's first...

Claire Stowell said...

That is the best family picture I have ever seen!

Claire

lindsay Roscoe said...

I know you have said before that they are not identical. Iw a wondering if you think that the 2 with the brown hair are ? They looks just alike just I think it's(?) Hanaha has more hair? I always wonder. Your pics are beautiful! I have jst convinced myself that for now we will always have someone not looking or not smiling.

Tate Family said...

lindsay, we know they are not identical because they all have different blood types! But I do think Eden and Hannah look more alike all the time. Still some differences, though. All cutie pies!