Tuesday, October 06, 2009
a challenge
Triplet Mom Thought of the Day: This is challenging. Laundry and meals for 9 people, 3 toddlers who need to be constantly watched and who need random objects fished out of their mouths MANY times a day, dishes dishes dishes, my own physical therapy, a marriage to attend to, unique needs of 4 older children, 1 teenager and 1 on the brink of teenage-ness, cleaning my house, tidying up toys, toys, toys, trying to find time to exercise, trying to find some elusive alone time, trying to stay on top of my spiritual needs, date night, never enough sleep, very little "gal" time, and on top of everything else...now I HAVE A COLD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
oh Julie... you just changed my perspective on the day I had!! You are officially Supermom!!
I don't know anything about having a teenager yet...but on everything else, I hear ya girl! sorry you're having a rough time. hope it passes quickly! :)
And you squeezed in time to post on your blog!!
Sorry about your cold!
My to do list is pretty lengthly myself!! But I only have one little one to run after. Our new little one will be here in November!!
Oh Julie i so relate! I only have the 2 and one more i am sure would be the death of me! I am sorry i am not even going to try and say hang in there or the time passes fast..i simply have no words of comfort beacause..I 100% understand! You just put my feelings on blog!
Post a Comment